The root cause of conveyor belt deviation is that the resultant force in the width direction of the belt is not zero or the tension in the vertical direction of the belt width is uneven.
Causes of these phenomena and improvement measures
1. The center line of the belt conveyor is not installed in a straight line. It should be adjusted so that the head and tail of the conveyor belt are in a straight line.
2. The belt itself is bent or the joint between the belts is not straight. The belt buckle is bent or the belt cut is not at right angles to the belt width, so the belt tension is uneven. When the machine is running, when the belt runs there, there will be a running deviation. In this case, you can cut the belt, cut it straight, re-gluing or hit the belt buckle.
3. The roller center line and the belt conveying center line are not at right angles. This situation is mainly caused by improper rack installation. Although the front and rear positions of the roller bearing housing can be adjusted, the moving position is limited and the mounting frame needs to be reinstalled. The axial centerline of the first roller is parallel to the axial centerline of the tail roller. When the conveyor belt is running on the drum, tighten the bearing seat wherever it goes, so that the belt runs on the side where the pulling increases, and the belt moves on the pulling side.
4. The axis of the roller group is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor belt when installed, causing the conveyor belt to run away. When the belt runs to that side, the roller on the other side will move forward toward the conveyor belt. Generally, several rollers must be adjusted.
5. The surface of the roller is adhered to the material, so that the surface of the roller becomes a conical surface and the conveyor belt will deviate from one side. Especially when the transmission viscosity is high and the adhesion material is not well sealed, it is easy for the material to fall into the return belt and stick to the drum, causing the belt to run off. belt conveyor for bulk materials Therefore, it is necessary to check frequently, clean the machine in time and remove the material on the belt .
6. Uneven rollers cause belt deviation. If it is installation deviation, the machine should be stopped and the plane should be adjusted. If the diameter of the roller surface is inconsistent, the outer circle of the roller should be reprocessed or the roller should be replaced.
Since there are many factors that cause the deviation of the conveyor belt, we should start with the design, manufacture, installation, debugging, use and maintenance of the conveyor belt to solve the problem of the deviation of the conveyor belt.
The rules of deviation are: "Run tight but not loose", "Run high, not low", "After running, do not run forward". In other words, if the slack on both sides of the belt is different, the belt will move to the tight side; if the height of the two sides of the belt is different, the belt will move to the high side; if a device, such as the roller bracket, is not installed on the vertical side of the belt Partially, but with one end at the front and one at the back (in the direction of the belt), the belt will move backwards.